Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Ones I Actually Got

I wanted these....


Or these.... (and I will have these suckers....one day...in bright red. no pink. no green?!?!)


But I got these instead.


And I dare you to tell me that a chick isn't hot in camo boots. Shooooooot! (in my best Mater voice) Either you are hot, lookin' smokin' hot,...or your hot, heat hot, in these suckers!!

Ok, so they aren't as stylish as the fancy colorful ones above, but at least I can hide from deer while I'm painting cabinets and sanding pallet wood! These are the "Fieldblazer" style Muck Boots for men. The were on-sale at Bass Pro Shop a few weeks back so we were all over them. Hubs even got a pair. They are hotter on him! like smokin' hot. He probably thinks the opposite. Men. 

I can't wait to try them out. Honestly it was too hot there for a while for me to even think about putting my sandal-lovin' toes in these babies but now that the arctic chill has swept through, I think I'll break them in this weekend! I'm excited!! Go get you some so we can be hot together, please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...