Wednesday, January 14, 2015

TIME TO EAT || Skinny Taste's Naked Salmon Burger

Have you ever visited the Skinny Taste website?

abort abort!!!

             I warned you.....

But the good thing is, the recipes are good for you! The pictures are pretty too! (screenshot of their Recipe Page)


Well yesterday, I happened upon an amazingly delicious-looking recipe for Salmon patties. I'm always looking to spice things up ;) and recently, beginning to really limit my intake of processed foods. Although, I'm breastfeeding still, (6 months strong, whoop!) I'm careful to not cut too many calories right now. This recipe for Naked Salmon Burgers looks Ah-mazing and still filling and packed with protein!


Found it on Pinterest!

I love salmon. I love sriracha. I love avocado. Heck, I just love food. So I can't WAIT to try this one out. I think the hubs & kids might even love it, too! Salmon is a very nutrient rich food and I love that she uses fresh salmon ground in the food processor. And the arugula?? Perfect.

I'll be back to report how this goes over with the fam. Right now I gotta go grab a napkin and wipe the drool off my keyboard.

For the Naked Salmon Burger with Sriracha Mayo recipe

Enjoy! (And save me a bite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...