Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ronda & Tim | Matthews NC Wedding Photographer


Ronda and Tim and I met over coffee one evening last winter to discuss their upcoming wedding. I knew their wedding day would be simple, but full of love for their friends and family and each other. I love the unrushed moments of a simple wedding. It allows me to capture small details and truly capture each little moment with the attention that it deserves. 

 
You're a flower in bloom.
In the dark, in the gloom,
It's you who brightens my day.
How many ways do I need you?
Every day, every way, come what may.



This was one of my favorite images. As a mom, I know she'll feel the same way. Your children are never not your babies anymore.
 Another favorite. Va-voom. I love the angle and lighting on this one.




We had a little time so I played around with my lens, something I've been wanting to try. I definitely need some work...but I love the artsy feel of these with the blurriness. They feel almost vintage!
 Nothing more comforting than the support and loving touch of your husband.


My absolute favorite from the entire day. I love the detail. Her curl and lashes. The texture. The sweetness.
It's a perfect moment.






Thank you, Ronda & Tim, for entrusting me with your wedding images. What a beautiful day! I wish you both the most happiness and blessings in your marriage.

|| DETAILS ||

Wedding Venue: Morning Star Lutheran Chapel
Reception Venue: Savour Charlotte 
Limousine Service: Ride Sterling Limo

Ballantyne Hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...