Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Stripes Addiction

I'm predictable.

Black. White. Grey.
Flip flops. 
Jeans or maxi skirt.
Easy. Simple. Comfortable. 


My husband always fusses at me picks on me for buying black clothes. Specifically black and white striped tops.
I can't help it. So many different styles. Different lengths. Different cuts.
It's just versatile and they don't show when I'm nervous, if you catch my drift. Sweaty pits are my nemesis.
Black and white is my secret keeper. 

I got dressed this morning and sighed a little sigh. This is definitely my "go-to" look. Some skinny jeans and my favorite bracelet along with some simple flops. Yep. Spring is here. Comfort is where it's at. 

I don't care what my husband says.
Black and white will never go out of style. The 17 shirts I have will last forever and complete my wardrobe!

That is until I find a new one!!

See what I mean?
Clockwise from the top:


What's your favorite black and white striped article of clothing?
Surely you have one?! If not....we can't be friends!

Possibly boring,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...