Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Alanna | 9 months old | NC Baby Photographer

"We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed." 
1 Corinthians 15:51

I made a piece of canvas art for a friend of mine with that exact verse for her newest son's nursery. Oh boy, do those words ever ring true! She has captured my heart, stolen my sleep....but has blessed our lives in ways I never knew imaginable.

And she's already nine months old.
I still can't figure out how it happens.
How time gets away from us so quickly.

I always think time will just slow down because I plead and beg for it to. I want to remember every little moment. And I'm trying to listen more to that voice in my head, God?, that is telling me "LIVE NOW!"
To look now...don't "wait just one second" for anything.
Say Yes.
Respond. Love. Laugh. Take pictures.
Soak every little bit in.

She's a constant reminder of grace of goodness.
She's every ounce of stubbornness passed down from her father, and well, yes, from me as well!
She's truly a little ray of sunshine and sparkle in the midst of a bunch of mud and tractors and BOY!

I love her.
She makes me thankful.
She makes me live life just a little harder and deeper.
With her in mind, I pray to the Lord and thank him for answered prayers.

"For now we live, if you are standing fast in the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 3:8









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...