Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My 21 Day Fix: DAY FOUR

DAY FOUR:
4 G • 3P • 4R • 3Y • 1B • 1O • 4 tsp
(modified b/c of breastfeeding)

(Today I was at a class so no pictures really!)

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs (1 red)
Mixed Fruit (1 purple)
Activia Yogurt (I only ate half b/c it seemed SO sweet!) (1/2 red ?)
Coffee (1 half n half) <<<CHEATER ALERT!

Snack:
Banana (1/2 purple)
Mini mixed peppers (1/2 green)
6 almonds (1/2 blue)

Lunch:
Fajita chicken with peppers & onions (1 red & 1 green)
Lettuce mix with salsa (1/2 green & 1/2 purple)
6 tortilla chips (1/2 yellow ??)
Rice & Beans (1/2 yellow)
Guacamole (1/2 blue)

Snack:
Strawberries (1/2 purple)
Shakeology (1 red)
1 tsp Peanut Butter
Roasted Kale (1 green)
1 tsp coconut oil

Dinner: 
Turkey Sausage cubed (1/2 red)
Veggie 1-egg omelet (1 green & 1/2 red)
Whole wheat toast with peanut butter & banana (1 yellow, 1 tsp, 1/2 purple)

Snack:
None

Workout:



MY TAKEAWAY:
Not being able to plan my day made this a little more difficult than the first few days. I tried really hard to measure accordingly but my measurements may have been off some so I skipped my last snack of the night. It was SUPER hard for me to skip the junk food that they had for snacks during my class. Today is the first time I've really craved the junk and sweet stuff. Honeybuns and Swiss Cake Rolls were begging and pleading for me to eat them. I resisted and had my bananas and ate my snacks that I packed. I was really really tired today but "PUSHED PLAY" anyway! Pilates felt really good, too!

Ready for sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...