Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My 21 Day Fix: Day TWO

DAY TWO:
4 G • 3P • 4R • 3Y • 1B • 1O • 4 tsp
(modified b/c of breastfeeding)

Breakfast: 
 (Yes, I boiled my oatmeal over!)

Snack:
I missed snack today because breakfast was way later than normal but plenty filling with both dishes. I guess we could call breakfast "Snackfast" ha ha!

Lunch:



Snack: 

(You can always sub 4 ounces of the almond milk for water)


Dinner:


Snack:
2 raspberries & 1 tsp almond butter

Workout:


MY TAKEAWAY:
I weighed myself tonight. I am down THREE POUNDS since Sunday! And I seriously cannot eat another bite! My body is on FIRE from the workout but I have so much more energy....albeit I'm tired and ready for some snoozing! I can't believe how much food I'm eating but I look less bloated and have lost the three pounds. You can't beat that!!


If you want to know how I'm doing it, comment below, send me an email (ourpeacefulhaven @ gmail . com - remove the spaces). Or you can check out my Beachbody Coach Website to see success stories, read about the 21 Day Fix and join my team!!

DAY ONE
DAY TWO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...