Monday, February 16, 2015

My 21 Day Fix Journey: BEFORE

I start my 21 Day Fix journey today. These little containers sure look awfully small.....


Will I starve to death?!
Will I stick with the workouts??
Can I really do this while I'm still nursing an eight month old and not totally screw up my milk supply?


Ya reckon I way over think things.?
Of course I won't starve to death. Chances are, I'll be eating more food than I normally do...just better, good-for-me foods!
Yes, I WILL stick to the workouts because not only is this for ME, it's for my kids. It's for my fellow challengers and coaches who are doing this with me. And I will because I said I will. That should be enough!
And yes, I can do this because I will keep a close eye on my supply and if needed, I'll increase my water. I've already bumped up a calorie bracket as suggested.

So yeah.

I'm doing this.



My goal weight is 125 and to be toned and able to make it through an entire workout session without dying....I mean modifying.

I want to go up my flight of steps without my legs burning!!!
I want to eat healthier and FEEL GOOD!

I want to FINISH SOMETHING!!

So here we go.

21 Days.
6 little containers.
Daily workouts.
Shakeology.

I've got this!!!! See you on the other side!

Want more info on the 21 Day Fix? Contact me or visit my Team Beachbody Coach Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...