Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My 21 Day Fix Journey: Day ONE

DAY ONE:
4 G • 3P • 4R • 3Y • 1B • 1O • 4 tsp
(modified b/c of breastfeeding)

Breakfast:


Water:
Snack:
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology (1 Red)
All-natural Peanut Butter (1 tsp)
Mixed Berries (1/2 purple)
8 oz water
4 oz unsweetened Almond Milk
Ice

Lunch:


(RECIPE: Hummus Vinaigrette: 1/2 blue container of hummus, vinegar, cumin, cayenne pepper, pepper & Himalayan sea salt)

Snack:
Greek Yogurt (1 red)
Organic Whole-grain Granola (1/2 yellow)
Chopped raspberries (1/4 purple)
Organic Honey (1 tsp)

Dinner:


Workout:


Snack:
1/2 Apple (1/2 purple)
Almond Butter (1tsp)


MY TAKEAWAY?

I'm STUFFED! I never eat this much food...not to mention, my meals have never been this colorful each meal! I didn't eat all of the suggested servings for this calorie bracket, which I figure should be just fine since I technically should be in the step below. If this is what "dieting" is like then I'm all over it! ;)

I also learned that PLANNING the entire day is VITAL to getting everything in and also, not going over on a certain container. There's no way I could've done this without writing it down and checking things off. MEAL PLANNING IS ESSENTIAL!


Day 1 in the books! This was fun!



**Please note: It is entirely possible that I miscalculated or mis-photoshopped my description of the foods I had each day. Always measure and calculate to match your container needs.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...